Outpatient Sports Rehabilitation in Cape Cod, MA
Spaulding’s Sports Rehab Program in Cape Cod, MA is committed to serving athletes of all ages and skill levels suffering from an injury from participating in sports. Regardless of whether you are a novice or a professional athlete, our team of rehabilitation specialists are here to help you increase strength, improve balance and flexibility, and strengthen your endurance.
At Spaulding Cape Cod, our team provides rehabilitation services for athletes of all ages, including middle and high school students, college athletes, and sports and recreation enthusiasts. Our talented professionals specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal, orthopedic, and sports related injuries.
We will personalize a program for each athlete, whether their needs are sport-specifics training or conditioning, post-injury, or post-surgical. Our goal is simple: to enable athletes to perform at their maximum potential.
Spaulding's Approach for Sports Injury Rehabilitation & Conditioning
Our sports rehab program covers a wide range of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Shoulder dislocation and surgery
- Foot and ankle dysfunction
- Acute sports injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Muscle, tendon and ligament tears and repairs
- Hand injuries
Each treatment plan starts with hands-on care combined with state of the art therapies that may often include:
- Biomechanical assessment of alignment, function, strength, range of motion and flexibility
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range of motion
- Methods to increase tissue flexibility, decrease pain and swelling and promote healing
- Advanced strengthening and conditioning
- Consultation regarding bracing, taping and orthotics
- Aquatic rehabilitation programs