Careers at Spaulding
We would not be where we are today, if it wasn’t for the expertise, talent and passion that our employees demonstrate on a daily basis. We value those who are energetic, compassionate and driven to improve the lives of our patients and their families. To attract top talent like you, we offer excellent benefits across the network and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It’s important to us that we provide a welcoming environment, by recognizing the unique contributions women, men, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities and LGBTQ employees can make. Become part of the legacy that embraces these differences and enables us to provide the best care to patients from all over the world.
As a leader in rehabilitative care, we are able to provide comprehensive rehabilitative services to patients: those with brain injuries, who are on ventilators, stroke survivors, spinal cord injuries and those who might be in need of general rehabilitative care. All of these services are provided through a combination of research, education and direct patient care. We offer short- and long-term care; and in addition to two rehabilitation hospitals, acute care and skilled nursing facilities, we have more than 20 outpatient centers serving the entire region.
Spaulding Rehabilitation Network Overview
- We offer world-class inpatient and outpatient care through a network of 4 inpatient facilities and more than 20 outpatient centers located throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
- Spaulding is the only rehabilitation hospital in New England ranked by U.S. News and World Report’s Best Hospitals issue since 1995. We are currently the country’s #3 rehabilitation hospital.
- Our outcomes are consistently better than regional and national competitors, based on UDS FIM measures.
- All programs are Joint Commission and CARF accredited.
- Spaulding Network physicians are currently conducting over 100 active research studies.
- Our medical education program is the #1 PM&R program in the country.