Why work for Spaulding?
In addition to a quality work environment, where respect for strong staff relationships is a priority; we offer excellent benefits and many opportunities for advancement. You will experience the pride that comes from knowing you are part of a network of providers renowned for their world-class care.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston has consistently been recognized by U.S. News and World Reports as among one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the country, with a #3 ranking in 2019 and is the only rehabilitation hospital in New England ranked each year since 1995.
- Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center Brighton is ranked as one of the best nursing homes in Massachusetts by U.S. News and World Reports.
- Our skilled nursing facility has achieved recognition from The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston has been honored as one of only a handful of hospitals nationwide authorized by the U.S. Military to treat returning soldiers injured in Iraq and Afghanistan and was the first hospital in New England to successfully treat and discharge a soldier. We continue to care for soldiers today. We’re also helping the military expand rehabilitation services for veterans.
- All of our facilities are accredited by the Joint Commission.
Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process.
Our comprehensive benefits consider the needs of today's in-demand healthcare professionals.
Training and CMEs
We offer highly regarded programs in medical education and work with you to grow your career.