Please contact us to learn more about our open studies.
- Combinatorial Treatment of Acute Intermittent Hypoxia and Transcutaneous Electrical Spinal Stimulation
- Clinical Assessment of Upper Extremity Performance in Individuals with SCI
- Mechanisms of Intermittent Hypoxia-Induced Motor Recovery in Persons with SCI
- Intermittent Hypoxia-Induced Recovery of Overground Walking in Persons with Subacute SCI
- Morphological, Electrophysiological, and Imaging Predictors of Functional Outcomes Following Nerve Repair Surgery
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Biorepository