Healthy Running Injury Prevention Program
From a runner’s high to dreams of running a marathon, Spaulding’s Healthy Running Program is ready to help you find your stride, meet your goals and avoid injuries getting there.
Levels of Care for the Healthy Running Injury Prevention Program
With a combination of highly trained people and the most advanced rehabilitation treatments and research available, we’re here to make a difference in your life and help pave the road to healthy, injury-free running.
Spaulding's Approach to Our Healthy Running Injury Prevention Program
All of our practitioners are not only licensed physical therapists but have all undergone additional training and testing through the Spaulding National Running Center, obtaining credentialed status in the Healthy Running Program.
We are all passionate about what we do and collaborate with each other regularly to keep up to date on the latest research and treatment approaches.
Whether you are a beginner or ultra-marathoner, we perform a detailed evaluation, including video analysis to asses a runner's:
- Muscle strength
Our thorough evaluation allows us to construct an individually tailored exercise and training program, which may include recommendations on:
- How to run safely
- Avoiding injury
- Achieving your goals
Related Programs for Runners
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Braintree
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Framingham
- Spaulding Outpatient Center at Jewish Community Center Marblehead
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Malden
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Plymouth
- Spaulding Outpatient Center South Shore YMCA Quincy
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Sandwich
- Spaulding Outpatient Center at YMCA Marblehead