Healthy Running Program
From a runner’s high to dreams of running a marathon, Spaulding’s Healthy Running Program is ready to help you find your stride, meet your goals and avoid injuries getting there.
Levels of Care for the Running Program
With a combination of highly-trained people and the most advanced rehabilitation treatments and research available, we’re here to make a difference in your life and help pave the road to wellness.
Spaulding's Approach to Healthy Running
Whether you are a beginner or an ultra-marathoner, we perform a detailed evaluation, including video analysis, to assess your:
- Running gait
- Muscle strength
- Neuromuscular control
A thorough evaluation enables us to construct your individual training program focusing on specific strength, flexibility or proprioceptive deficits as well as to address abnormal mechanics seen during running gait assessment. Through this individual training program, it is our goal to help you:
- Run safely
- Avoid injury
- Achieve your goals
As a participant in the program, you will be seen by a licensed physical therapist credentialed in injury prevention running assessments.
These running assessments are self-pay programs geared towards the healthy runner.
Turning Insights Into Treatment
Spaulding National Running Center
One of the premiere U.S. centers devoted exclusively to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of running injuries.
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Braintree
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Framingham
- Spaulding Outpatient Center at Jewish Community Center Marblehead
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Malden
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Plymouth
- Spaulding Outpatient Center South Shore YMCA Quincy
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Sandwich
- Spaulding Outpatient Center at YMCA Marblehead