What levels of care are available through Spaulding?
- We work collaboratively with our referral sources to find the appropriate level of care and clinical program for all referred patients. We have:
- 2 inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRF)
- 1 long term acute care (LTAC) facility
- 1 skilled nursing facility (SNF)
- Outpatient therapy centers across eastern Massachusetts
What types of insurance does Spaulding accept?
- We accept most insurance plans. Your admissions representative or clinical liaison can assist you with insurance concerns.
Does Spaulding have a Pediatric Rehabilitation Program?
- Yes. Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston has a 14-bed inpatient pediatric program. Outpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation services are provided in Boston, Lexington, and Sandwich, Salem and Wellesley.
Does Spaulding have a Ventilator Weaning Program?
- We have a dedicated Ventilator Weaning Rehabilitation Programs in Cambridge and Salem. Our ventilator programs are designed for patients who have weaning potential.
Does Spaulding offer outpatient therapy services?
- Spaulding provides outpatient rehabilitation services at locations from Cape Ann to Cape Cod. For more information about outpatient services, please call 888-776-4330.
How do I make a referral for hospital rehabilitation?
- For more information about making an inpatient referral to any Spaulding Rehabilitation Network facility, please contact Spaulding Admissions at 617.952.5350 , toll free at (888) 774-0055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.