Telehealth at Spaulding Outpatient Center Marblehead YMCA
At Spaulding, we provide convenient ways to access your rehabilitative care needs. Whether it’s a visit with your doctor or physical therapist, our Hospitals and Outpatient Centers offer care that comes to you.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth, or Virtual Visits are one-on-one video or phone appointments with your healthcare provider. These virtual care visits allow you to get medical and rehabilitative care and guidance from the comfort of your home. Contact your provider or outpatient center to find out if a virtual visit may be right for your next appointment.
Our Telehealth Services
- Live Video Conferencing
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
Benefits of Telehealth
- Avoid taking a day off from work or school
- Save on the costs of traveling to appointments
- Receive personalized and convenient care from the Spaulding staff you know
- Complete your visit from the comfort of your home, work or any other private location