Updated Visitor Guidelines for Spaulding Rehabiltation Network
Effective October 20, 2020
Visitors for patients only will be allowed on a limited basis with the following restrictions:
- Visitors will only be allowed onsite from 3pm-7pm
- Limit of 1 visitor per patient at a time with a maximum of 1 per day.
- Visitors MUST wear a Spaulding provided facemask at all times during the duration of the visit. Click here to learn how to put on, wear, and take off a mask.
- Visitors should limit visits to up to 1 hour
- Visitors will be limited to access to the patient’s room with no access to public or common areas such as cafeterias and lounges.
- Visitors are expected to practice hand hygiene and social distancing of 6 feet.
- All visitors must be over 18 years of age.
- Visitors should call ahead for the patients schedule as no visitors will be allowed in patient rooms during therapy or treatment sessions.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry and need to sign-in and attest they are symptom free. Anyone experiencing any of the following symptoms will not be allowed to visit until cleared of symptoms:
- Fever or feeling feverish
- Sore throat
- New cough (not related to chronic condition)
- New nasal congestion or new runny nose (not related to seasonal allergies)
- Muscle aches
- New loss of smell or taste
- Shortness of Breath
These guidelines are an initial step and Spaulding clinicians may have to alter or restrict visitation when medically necessary. All visitors are encouraged to contact the facility or patient prior to planning a visit. At this time, this applies only to patient visitors. We still do not allow visitors for any other reasons. We understand these are challenging times and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hospitals. However, we must do so in a measured and responsible way to ensure the continued safety of our patients and staff. We thank you for your support and cooperation to ensure we maintain a healthy environment for all.
Additional Visitor Guidelines
#2Ranked by US News and World Report
#1Places to work for People with Disabilities by Disability Equality Index
Need help selecting the right Level of Care for you?
|Current Location:Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston||Spaulding Outpatient Center Boston||Spaulding Hospital for Continuing Medical Care Cambridge|
|Level of Care||hospital-rehab||outpatient||long-term-acute|
|Overnight Stay Required||Yes||No||Yes|
|Level of Therapy Intensity||3 hours per day, 7 days per week||1-2 hrs per day, 1 day per week, min.||1-3 hours per day|
|More Information link||View this facility||View this facility|
See which care approach best suits you and your needs. Any questions? Call us.