Policies & What to Expect
Welcome to Spaulding Center for Children!
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible at. We truly appreciate at least 24 hours’ notice.
A parent or legal guardian is required to attend the evaluation. Please bring a government issued picture ID with you to the appointment. If not the parent, proof of guardianship must be presented.
To ensure that you will have the best possible experience, we ask that you become familiar with the following guidelines:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your evaluation appointment. This provides adequate time for the registration process and allows your child time to acclimate and prepare for the evaluation.
- General Health Forms (PT, OT, Speech, Feeding and Nutrition) must be completed in entirety and brought with you to your appointment. All forms are available on our website (www.spauldingrehab.org) to download.
- We must have a prescription at the time of registration. If you do not already have a prescription in your possession, please contact your physician for a written doctor’s order. Your physician may fax your prescription directly to us). Note that prescriptions are only valid for 30 days.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please contact your primary care physician to fax the referral to us). Without this referral, your insurance company will not pay for services and you will be asked to sign a waiver making you responsible for any charges.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) with you. As a patient it is your responsibility to know the benefits and guidelines of your chosen health insurance plan.
- Co-pays are expected at the time of each visit. We gratefully accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal checks and debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept cash. Non-payment of co-payments will result in interruption or cancellation of services.
We look forward to meeting you and your child. Thank you for your cooperation!
Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy
Feeding and Nutrition Program
- Feeding Health History Form – 0 to 4 mos old
- Feeding Health History Form – 4 mos and older
- Feeding Eval: What to Bring
- Nutrition Health History Form
- Nutrition Eval: What to Bring