Donate Your Birthday for Spaulding
Make your special day extra meaningful by donating your birthday by fundraising for Spaulding.
It’s easy to donate your birthday to benefit Spaulding patients and families—see below for some ideas. Then simply let your friends and family know that a Spaulding donation will be the most meaningful gift they can give.
Those donations will help improve the quality of life for people recovering from, or learning to live fully with, illness, injury, or loss of ability. Through this generous gesture, you are an active contributor to rehabilitation medicine and research—and to incredible recoveries. Thank you!
Ways to Donate
- Set up a Facebook Fundraiser: Follow Facebook’s instructions to set up a fundraiser on their platform. You can quickly and easily share your message with friends and family, and all gift processing is taken care of on the site. Above is a cover image you can use for your fundraiser!
- Click to create your custom giving form: Use this short form to easily pre-fill “give in honor of your name” in a Spaulding online giving form, then use your custom link to share via email or any other preferred channel.
- Host an event: See our tips on how to host a fundraising event for Spaulding.
- Get creative! Have another idea in mind? Go for it!
- Make your own gift: If you aren’t up for crowdfunding but want to support Spaulding yourself, you can make a personal gift online today.
- Set a meaningful and realistic goal: $100 for Spaulding’s 100% amazing caregivers; $200 for your birthday on the 20th of the month; $400 for your 40th birthday—do what feels right for you. Remember that many people will feel most comfortable chipping in $5 or $10, especially on Facebook.
- Share your story: People will love to hear why Spaulding’s mission matters to you. Make it personal!
- Think outside the box: If you’re looking for fun, unique ways to inspire your friends and family, try a creative idea like pledging to run a mile for every $10 raised, doing a silly-but-safe dare for $50, or hosting a virtual event for your supporters.
Here’s to improving lives and celebrating that impact on your special day!