You Make Spaulding Strong
Your generous support of $1,000 or more for Spaulding’s mission makes you an integral member of the Pillars of Strength society. You and your fellow donors are core to Spaulding’s year-round programs and daily operations, steadfastly supporting the incredible care we’re known for — day after day, year after year.
Members like you can take pride in knowing your giving sustains Spaulding’s life-changing work, and enjoy special benefits such as:
- Recognition with your peers on Spaulding’s annual donor roll
- Welcome package with token thank-you item
- Annual virtual briefing with hospital leadership
- Personal contact in the development office
- Insider news and special publications
Your Impact at Every Level
Donors are recognized at the following levels:
- Supporter: $1,000–$2,499
Gifts at this level can support adaptive sports activities for patients to find community and healing through therapeutic recreation.
- Partner: $2,500–$4,999
Gifts at this level can sponsor continuing education for clinicians to train on the latest rehabilitation approaches in the field.
- Advocate: $5,000–$9,999
Gifts at this level can purchase leading-edge rehabilitation equipment to assist in more effective recoveries.
- Champion: $10,000–$19,999
Gifts at this level can cover costs to conduct research and analyze findings for multiple participants in studies to advance rehabilitation science and medicine.*
You can join or renew your membership today with an online donation or gift of stock or securities, or via check or wire or donor-advised fund. You can even join with a monthly recurring donation, which may be more seamless and convenient for you. Whichever way you choose to give, please know how vital your support is for Spaulding and our patients.
* Your support for Spaulding’s Annual Fund is used to address our most pressing needs and opportunities. The examples above are representative of various ways your generosity can support our patients and care teams. Annual donors of $20,000 or more are recognized as President’s Council members.