Pediatric Speech-Language Therapy Program
Parents of children and young adults diagnosed with speech-language delays, disorders and disabilities, know how difficult it can be watching your child struggle to communicate. We work hand-in-hand with families, physicians and specialized clinicians to make sure your child gets the support and state-of-the-art services they need to succeed.
Levels Of Care for the Pediatric Speech-Language Therapy Program
Along the way, your recovery is supported by some the most advanced rehabilitation treatments, research and programs available that create a continuum of care.
We use a team-based approach to work with patients and families. We also evaluate adults with developmental disabilities who are either non-verbal or have limited verbal skills.
Our program provides comprehensive treatment strategies for children who need alternative or enhanced means of communication through devices. Our clinicians have advanced training and experience working with a variety of diagnoses, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Genetic Syndromes
- Articulation and Motor Speech Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders
- Phonological Disorders
- Craniofacial abnormalities
- Semantic and/or Pragmatic Language Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Sensory Integration Disorders
- Feeding or Swallowing Problems