Policies and What to Expect
Welcome to Spaulding Quincy at the South Shore YMCA. Our world class clinicians are looking forward to helping you find your strength! By keeping a positive attitude, together, we can achieve positive results. Please visit our website to learn more about our center at www.spauldingrehab.org/locations/quincy-ma. Or call us at (617) -952-6990.
PLEASE read the following important information regarding your time at our clinic.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your first appointment.
- Enclosed you will find several forms. Please bring them to your appointment filled out. Be sure to sign, date and time each document.
- Your initial visits will be approximately 60 minutes.
What you need to bring to your first visit:
- A physician prescription (Written MD order) unless you've confirmed with our office that we already have a copy of it.
- Your insurance card and picture identification.
- List of medications, if applicable.
- If you are not currently registered with Spaulding Rehab, please call the Patient Service Center at (844) 805-0205.
- Please check your insurance coverage and benefits before starting treatment so you are aware of the number of visits your insurance company allows you to have.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your Primary Care Physician (PCP) for therapy, please obtain this prior to your visit. (Insurance referrals are different than a physician prescription). If you choose to receive care without the necessary referral, you will be responsible for payment.
- If your insurance requires a co-payment, it is due at the time of each visit. We accept checks and credit cards.
- Please alert us if your insurance changes during your course of treatment.
- Private/self pay services are also available. Please speak with staff for more information.
- If you have question about your bills, please call our Spaulding Billing Customer Service Line: 617-726-3884.
- Follow up sessions may include specialized therapeutic techniques, exercise, and education.
- Please tell your therapist about any changes in your medications or medical status.
- Your therapist will discuss treatment times and # of visits with you for optimal outcomes.
- Please bring your calendar/appointment book to your initial visit so you can schedule further visits to prevent a lapse in treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that will be easy to move in.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
It is important for your care to attend all appointments. Each treatment builds upon a previous one. Please provide at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Also be aware multiple cancellations can affect your insurance coverage, and may result in discharge from our services. If you need to cancel please call (617) 952-6990.
Your satisfaction is our primary goal: If you have questions or concerns, please share these. We will work to resolve any issue. If your patient service representative, therapist, or physician cannot help you, you may contact any of us at (617) 952-6990. You may also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timothy Needham, Site Manager