Outpatient Sports Rehabilitation in Quincy, MA
Spaulding's Outpatient Sports Rehabilitation program in Quincy, MA specializes in providing rehabilitative care to athletes of all levels. Whether you are a professional athlete or a novice, our conditioning and rehabilitation team will help you in building strength, improving balance and flexibility, and increasing your endurance.
Our rehabilitation team will assess your condition and provide a treatment plan based on your unique needs. This may include adjustments in training, equipment use modifications, or a more comprehensive therapy plan that may include medication. At Spaulding, our sports rehab program always uses the latest research and technology in our rehabilitative care program to ensure that you get back your competitive edge and back to enjoying what you love.
Our Outpatient Sports Rehab in Quincy, MA Approach to Rehabilitation & Conditioning
Spaulding’s sports rehab program in Quincy, MA covers a variety of conditions, including severe sports injuries, sprains and strains, muscle, ligament and tendon tears and repairs, tendinopathies, hand injuries, shoulder surgery and dislocations, and foot and ankle dysfunction.
Our treatment plans start with hands-on care combined with customized therapy that often include:
- Biomechanical evaluation of alignment, function, strength, range of motion and flexibility
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range of motion
- Methods to increase tissue flexibility, decrease pain and swelling and promote healing
- Progressive strengthening and conditioning
- Consultation regarding bracing, taping and orthotics
- Aquatic exercise programs