Rowing Performance at Spaulding Outpatient Brighton
From Pain to Performance, our services are designed to address common rowing injuries and musculoskeletal pain as well as underlying movement & technique impairments. Whether junior, master or elite athlete we specialize in providing individually specific interventions to return you to superior performance.
Our physical therapists & movement specialists provide:
- Manual Therapy for pain, joint & soft tissue restrictions.
- Targeted exercise prescription for management of acute & chronic injuries.
- Relief from the common experience of repetitive stress to the low back, hip, SI, upper back, ribs & shoulder.
- Posture & technique refinement to complement coaching cues and accelerate skill acquisition.
- Performance Matrix screening & movement retraining to allow you to overcome training plateaus & exceed your PR.
Work with our experienced clinicians & enjoy our state of the art movement studio as you return to competition feeling stronger and more confident in your rowing stroke.