Real Estate Gifts
A gift of real estate can be your way to leave a lasting imprint at Spaulding.
Donating property that you love for a purpose that’s near and dear to your heart can hold special meaning… and offer significant tax benefits. By donating all or part of your real property to Spaulding, you may be able to reduce your capital gains tax, receive an income tax deduction, and play a pivotal role in Spaulding’s future of transforming rehabilitation medicine.
How to Contribute
A gift of real estate may be right for you if you:
- Own real estate that you no longer need
- Want to donate your home now, but continue living in it
- Own real estate that you’re willing to sell for a reduced price
- Own real estate you’re willing to donate in exchange for an income stream
- Want to save on income and other taxes
There are many options for donating your primary home, second home, commercial building, vacant land, farm or other real estate to Spaulding. Confer with your financial advisor to explore the best gift option(s) for you.