The Spaulding Professionals Council (SPC) is a group of dynamic and diverse leaders eager to make a difference in the community. SPC members serve as invaluable advocates of Spaulding’s mission, championing the message of accessibility and inclusivity. Members are invited to participate in volunteer opportunities with patients, attend special events, and support philanthropic efforts benefiting Spaulding’s commitment to innovative enhancements to patient care, teaching and groundbreaking research in the field of rehabilitation medicine.
Since the group’s inception in 2009, members have volunteered more than 2,000 hours in support of Spaulding patients and raised more than $300,000 for Spaulding research and patient care.
If you share a connection with Spaulding and its mission — or want to learn more about the organization’s incredible work — please join us for Spaulding Professionals Council events and activities.
We invite you to join this special group and give back to the Spaulding community. By becoming a member this group, you will receive the following benefits:
- Annual calendar of events and volunteer opportunities
- Invitation to Spaulding’s Annual Celebration of the President’s Council
- Complimentary ticket to Spaulding’s Marathon Monday at the Mandarin celebration
- Annual year in review with Ross Zafonte
- Networking opportunities with business leaders
- Quarterly newsletters and insider updates
- Special consideration for Spaulding’s Race for Rehab Teams
- Meaningful connection to Spaulding’s mission
The first year of your SPC membership is complimentary. As a first year member, our goal is to have you experience all that is offered to the group and feel connected to Spaulding and its mission (along with meeting like-minded individuals!).
Memberships after the first complimentary year are $150 annually or $13 monthly. These membership fees help fund the most critical needs of Spaulding Rehabilitation.
To learn more about the Spaulding Professionals Council, please contact Reesa Morabito at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 952-6881.