The Spaulding Professionals Council (SPC) is a group of dynamic professionals committed to promoting and advancing the mission of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital through volunteering, peer-to-peer fundraising, special events and community engagement.
Since the group’s inception in 2009, members have volunteered more than 2,000 hours in support of Spaulding patients and raised more than $250,000 for Spaulding research and patient care.
If you share a connection with Spaulding and its mission — or want to learn more about the organization’s incredible work — please join us for Spaulding Professionals Council events and activities.
The advisory board at Summerfest
Members of the Spaulding Professionals Council are driven and passionate professionals from throughout the greater Boston area (and beyond!). We invite you to help enrich the lives of others — and your own — by joining this special group.
• Ability to network and connect with other professionals with similar interests and a shared passion for Spaulding
• Special access to SPC social events and educational seminars, and discounted tickets to Spaulding events
• Leadership and award opportunities through event committees and SPC Advisory Board
• Unique volunteer options with the Spaulding community
• The chance to make a meaningful impact in the lives of Spaulding patients and families
To join, all members are asked to make an annual donation of at least $150 to show their support and help fund the most critical needs of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.
The Spaulding Professionals Council is advised by the SPC Advisory Board, a highly engaged core of members who advise on and advance Council activities. Thank you to our Advisory Board members for your leadership!
Events are an integral part of the activities of the Spaulding Professionals Council. From our signature seasonal Winterfest and Summerfest celebrations to our intimate educational and networking activities, there’s something for everyone.
More details to come about upcoming events! In the meantime, check out the highlights from our Winterfest event in February 2020.