The Spaulding Professionals Council (SPC) is a group of dynamic professionals committed to promoting and advancing the mission of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital through volunteering, peer-to-peer fundraising, special events and community engagement.
Since the group’s inception in 2009, members have volunteered more than 2,000 hours in support of Spaulding patients and raised more than $300,000 for Spaulding research and patient care.
If you share a connection with Spaulding and its mission — or want to learn more about the organization’s incredible work — please join us for Spaulding Professionals Council events and activities.
The advisory board and host committee at Summerfest
Members of the Spaulding Professionals Council are driven and passionate professionals from throughout the greater Boston area (and beyond!). We invite you to help enrich the lives of others — and your own — by joining this special group.
• Ability to network and connect with other professionals with similar interests and a shared passion for Spaulding
• Special invitations and discounted tickets to Spaulding development events
• Insider access and updates about Spaulding programs
• Leadership opportunities with the SPC Advisory Board
• Unique volunteer options with the Spaulding community
• The chance to make a meaningful impact in the lives of Spaulding patients and families
All members are asked to make an annual donation of at least $150 to show their support and help fund the most critical needs of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.
The Spaulding Professionals Council is advised by the SPC Advisory Board, a highly engaged core of members who advise on and advance Council activities. Thank you to our Advisory Board members for your leadership!
Our Spaulding and SPC social media channels are a great way to stay connected, share good news and learn about our events and special programs.
To learn more about the Spaulding Professionals Council, please contact Stephanie Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 952-6891.