Clinicians CHEF Coaching
The Clinicians Culinary Health Education Fundamentals (CHEF) Coaching courses are evidence-based programs focused on culinary coaching - a novel approach to improve nutrition that combines culinary training, health coaching principles, and telemedicine tools and resources.
Clinicians CHEF Coaching courses are designed to train health care professionals and health and wellness coaches to deliver patient education emphasizing skills such as shopping, food storage, and meal preparation. The goal is to empower patients and clients to make more home-cooked food in less time and enjoy healthy changes in their lives.
This course is run in collaboration with the Institute of Lifestyle Medicine at Harvard Medical School. For more information, including syllabi and additional training options (live onsite, enduring material), visit their website.
Clinicians CHEF Coaching includes two modules: CHEF Coaching the Basics, and CHEF Coaching Beyond the Basics. Graduates of BOTH components earn a “Certificate of Completion in Culinary Coaching” from the Institute of Lifestyle Medicine, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, and Harvard Medical School.
Spaulding Live Online Program
Join us from anywhere around the globe for a live online Clinicians CHEF Coaching program. This 10-week program consists of both CHEF Coaching the Basics (skills based tele-classes) and CHEF Coaching Beyond the Basics (small group practice sessions)
CHEF Coaching the Basics Live Online Date options for 2020:
- Mondays 8:00PM-9:30PM ET, biweekly from September 14 to November 9
- Tuesdays 12:00PM-1:30PM ET, biweekly from September 15 to November 10
CHEF Coaching Beyond the Basics - Live Online Date Options:
- Monday Evening 8:00 - 9:15p ET – Meet biweekly from Sep 21 to Nov 16
- Tuesday Noon 12:00 - 1:15p ET - Meet biweekly from Sep 22 to Nov 17
- Tuesday Evening 8:00 - 9:15p ET - Meet biweekly from Sep 22 to Nov 17
- Thursday Morning 9:00 -10:15a ET- Meet biweekly from Sep 24 to Nov 19
- Thursday Evening 7:30 - 8:45p ET - Meet biweekly from Sep 24 to Nov 19
- Friday Morning 8:30 - 9:45a ET - Meet biweekly from Sep 25 to Nov 20
Live-online program that combine CHEF Coaching the Basics and CHEF Coaching Beyond the Basics.
Early bird pricing: $840; cost will increase to $990 on July 19, 2020.
For more information or questions contact email@example.com
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than August 20, 2020 to receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after August 20, 2020.
For information about other options to complete Clinicians CHEF Coaching including accreditation please visit the Institute of Lifestyle Medicine Website or chefcoaching@InstituteOfLifestyleMedicine.org