Clinicians CHEF Coaching
The Clinicians Culinary Health Education Fundamentals (CHEF) Coaching courses are designed for health care professionals and health and wellness coaches to deliver patient education emphasizing skills such as shopping, food storage, and meal preparation. The goal is to empower patients and clients to make more home-cooked food in less time and enjoy healthy changes in their lives.
This course is run in collaboration with the Institute of Lifestyle Medicine at Harvard Medical School. For more information, including the syllabus, visit their website.
NOTE: Training graduates earn a Certificate of Completion in CHEF Coaching from the Institute of Lifestyle Medicine and this program is approved by Wellcoaches for 18 continuing coaching education credits.
ONE GREAT PROGRAM, TWO DELIVERY OPTIONS
Clinicians CHEF Coaching: the REMOTE
This 10-week program consists of five tele-classes and five remote small group practice sessions.
Tele-class Date options:
- Mondays 8:00PM-9:30PM ET, biweekly from September 9 to November 4
- Tuesdays 12:00PM-1:30PM ET, biweekly from September 10 to November 5
Remote Small Group Practice date options:
- Group 1 - Mondays 8:00-9:15PM ET, biweekly from September 16 to November 11
- Group 2- Tuesdays (afternoon) 12:00-1:15PM ET, biweekly from September 17 to November 12
- Group 3- Tuesdays (evening) 8:00-9:15PM ET, biweekly from September 17 to November 12
- Group 4- Thursdays (morning) 9:00-10:15AM ET, biweekly from September 19 to November 14
- Group 5- Thursdays (evening) 7:30-8:45PM ET, biweekly from September 19 to November 14
- Group 6 - Fridays 8:30-9:45AM ET, biweekly from September 20 to November 15
Note: at the time of registration, you will only be required to select your preferred small group date. You are not required to make a tele-class selection during the registration process
An 18 hour live, tele-class combined with structured practice.
Early bird pricing: $840; cost will increase to $990 on July 14, 2019.
For more information or questions contact email@example.com
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than August 20, 2019 to receive a refund minus a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after August 20, 2019.