Community Fundraising Tips and Tricks
Spaulding Rehabilitation will support you by:
- Answering questions and sharing fundraising best practices.
- Providing access to a personalized online fundraising page.
- Promoting your event on Spaulding Rehabilitation’s social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (at our discretion).
- Permitting use of Spaulding’s logo for fundraising materials, collateral, advertisements, flyers, and giveaways (with approval).
- Processing gifts and providing tax receipts, when applicable, for contributions made online and those mailed directly to Spaulding Rehabilitation.
- Offering samples of solicitation letters.
- Sharing resources and information about the area your event is supporting.
Event organizers are responsible for:
- Planning and promoting their fundraising effort.
- Creating and maintaining invitation and attendee lists. Spaulding Rehabilitation is not able to provide mailing lists of donors, staff, or vendors.
- Arranging volunteers and all day-of support.
- Soliciting donations and/or sponsorships.
- Producing and distributing communication and marketing materials, collateral, advertisements, flyers, and giveaways.
- Customizing their online fundraising page.
- Paying for all event-related expenses. Spaulding Rehabilitation is not responsible for paying any invoices.
- Coordinating media coverage and distributing press releases, with prior approval from Spaulding’s Development and Marketing departments.
For questions, or more information on third-party events, please contact Amanda Shuman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in supporting Spaulding Rehabilitation’s programs and services.