Family and friends are encouraged to visit between 11 AM-8 PM to allow patient’s health and personal care needs to be met by health care staff.
Children are welcome with adult supervision. Visitation may be limited due to patient’s condition and preference. Children may not be overnight visitors. If special visiting times are necessary, we will do everything we can to accommodate your family's schedule.
Family and friends may purchase meals in the Spaulding Cape Cod Cafeteria and join the patient in the Inpatient Dining Room.
The Spaulding Cape Cod Cafeteria offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Lunch and dinner options include soup and salad bar, deli sandwiches and a nutritious selection of hot entrees.
- Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
In addition, the Spaulding Cape Cod Cafeteria is open from 7:00 a.m. through 6:30 p.m. for beverages and snacks.
Family education is an important part of rehabilitation. We encourage family members to participate in patient care conferences and therapy sessions.
Free ample parking is available onsite at Spaulding Cape Cod.
Annually, Spaulding Cape Cod holds an annual golf tournament, Tee off with Tedy, at the Tournament Players Club in Norton in June. Click here for more information.
Your Patient Bill of Rights
Click here to view your Patient Bill of Rights
An SCC Volunteer is a special person who wishes to contribute time, interest or talent to support SCC and its patients. Many of our volunteers have taken on this important role as a result of a personal experience with SCC. They understand the importance of SCCI's mission and wish to be a part of our extended family.
SCC Volunteers make a tremendous difference in the daily operations of SCC and in the lives of our patients. Volunteers have the opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people, contribute to the community, and to become part of SCC's family. Hours and days are flexible. We offer a variety of opportunities to suit your needs. If you have specific skills and experience not listed below, we will try to find or create an opportunity to match your interest.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Entertainment Volunteer: Musical talent? Magic? Are you a singer, piano player, story teller? Entertainment Volunteer provides cultural enrichment and entertainment for the patients during meals and or special functions. Hours are varied.
- Volunteer Greeter/Gift Cart: Greets and directs visitors as they enter the Hospital. Assists in the daily operation and maintenance of the Gift Cart located in the lobby.
- Clerical Support Volunteer: Assists various offices with clerical support duties. Requires some knowledge of typing, computers, filing and general office skills. SCC will provide training in certain areas.
- Volunteer Crafter: Individuals with a creative flair who can make dried floral arrangements and other gift items for the Gift Cart.
- Food Service Volunteer: Individuals who are interested in the daily operations of a food service company. Duties include food prep, bussing tables, and other jobs in the cafeteria.
- Joy Wagon: Makes rounds with SCC's "Joy Wagon" to offer patient access to leisure opportunities. The wagon includes books, periodicals, tapes, games and videos. With appropriate clearance, this volunteer may also visit with patients.
Comprehensive inpatient, outpatient and physician services 311 Service Road East Sandwich, MA 02537 (508) 833-4000
From Mid, Lower, and Outer Cape:
Rte. 6 West to Exit 3, Quaker Meeting House Road. Left at end of ramp. Pass highway exit ramp. Take first right onto Service Road. SCC is .5 miles on left.
Rte. 28 South from Falmouth Center towards Mashpee. At Mashpee rotary, continue straight (second right) on Rte 28 South for another two miles. At traffic light at intersection of Rte. 130, turn left onto Rte. 130. Follow Rte. 130 approximately 9 miles. Take right onto Service Road (just before reaching MidCape Highway access ramps). SCC is 1.5 miles on the right.
From Plymouth, Points North:
Follow Rte. 3 South towards Cape Cod. Cross Sagamore Bridge onto Rte. 6 East. Take Exit 3, Quaker Meeting House Road. Bear right off ramp. Take an immediate right onto Service Road. SCC is .5 miles on the left.
Rte. 93 South (Southeast Expressway) to Braintree. Watch for signs to Rte. 3 South - Cape Cod. Follow Rte. 3 South towards Cape Cod. Cross Sagamore Bridge onto Rte. 6 East. Take Exit 3, Quaker Meeting House Road. Bear right off ramp. Take an immediate right onto Service Road. SCC is .5 miles on the left.
From Points West:
Follow Rte. 495 South until it becomes Rte. 25. Continue on Rte. 25 to Bourne Bridge. Go 3/4 around rotary, following signs to Rte. 6A. Follow Cape Cod Canal several miles. At first traffic light, turn right onto Rte. 6 East. Take Exit 3, Quaker Meeting House Road. Bear right off ramp. Take an immediate right onto Service Road. SCC is .5 miles on the left.
- Phone: 508-833-4000
- Outpatient Center Phone: 508-833-4141
- 311 Service Road
- East Sandwich, MA 02537