Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford
Cradock Bridge project is underway in Medford. The exit (#31) off of Route 93 will be closed starting on June 29, 2015 and will remain closed until further notice. Various additional roadways may be detoured or blocked during the renovation project, so please allow extra travel time to Spaulding Medford.
The Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford is an outpatient rehabilitation center that offers comprehensive medical and rehabilitation services ranging from acute sports injuries, treatment of chronic pain, to recovery after a head injury or stroke.
At Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford, we are proud to offer a broad range of rehabilitation programs and services. Our compassionate staff helps our patients achieve healthy lifestyles and resume fulfilling lives.
- Our extensive Orthopedic Program includes sports medicine, spine care, foot orthotics and hand therapy services.
- Our comprehensive Pain Program is the only one of its kind in New England.
- We provide one of the area’s only Work Injury Rehabilitation Programs.
- Our Neurological Program provides a collaborative approach from our expert team of physical, occupational and speech therapists.
- The dedication of our Women’s Health team members is exemplified by their sensitivity toward issues pertaining to women.
- Our Rehab Medicine physicians restore optimal function to patients with spinal, orthopedic, pain and neuromuscular conditions.
Beyond rehabilitation, Spaulding Medford is committed to prevention and wellness. We provide integrative medicine services and community programs such as yoga, acupuncture, nutrition and meditation. We are in the forefront of rehabilitation, combining holistic therapies and traditional treatment techniques to enhance the outcomes of our patients.