Spaulding Outpatient Center Brighton
Spaulding Brighton is located in the first floor of the New Balance building. At the cross-roads of Brighton, Newton Corner, Watertown & Cambridge our central Boston location allows for easy access for commuters travelling into the city from the western suburbs as well as servicing the local neighborhoods.
Spaulding Brighton focuses on providing health and wellness services to the population of Boston. The center offers Sports Medicine (with Dr. Dennis Nutini) and Physical Therapy services and also caters for those looking to prevent injury and optimize their physical performance for recreational and athletic pursuits through Performance Screening. Equipped with contemporary therapeutic equipment inclusive of Pilates and GYROTONIC® equipment the staff at Spaulding will assist you in recovering from injury and achieving optimum musculoskeletal health and fitness.
Our Clinical Healthcare and Wellness Services:
- General musculoskeletal injury and post surgical physical therapy management
- Movement and sports performance screening & retraining
- Sports Injury Management & Movement Re-training: Specializing in Running, Rowing, Golf & Dance
- Core control for spine care & conditioning
- Women’s health and fitness/Pre & Post partum care: Focusing on Spine, Pelvic, Hip Pain & Instability
- Mindful, individualized, & progressive exercise prescription for all levels. Photo and video catalogue exercises provided on your electronic media (smartphone or tablet device)
- Prescribed transition to community based exercise offerings: Yoga, Pilates, GYROTONIC® and Personal Training, ensuring your continued progress toward your movement goals
Meet Our Team